Xenopunch Xenopunch

This is the kind of game that makes Newground great. Kudos, great mini-game. Thanks for the 30 min entertainment.

IronSaga IronSaga

Great level design!

Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME

This is why I love Newgrounds

Mobs, Inc. Mobs, Inc.

love the concept, but you hit the ceiling way too quickly. Some sort of high score would have fixed this.

Astral Guard Astral Guard

The concept is great, I like the spell variation and the whole inventory management in general. But this game has problems. LOTs of problems, and they could very well be fixed with a few design decisions.
1 - Why lock us on a single level if this game was clearly designed with the grinding aspect in mind? I reached a level in which there is no way to beat it unless I get stronger. Because I die too quickly I'm stuck playing the same ten seconds of that level, all while I could be playing the previous level just once to farm some gold.
2 - Even if you let us play previous levels, price progression doesn't match with the grinding you make. I don't think the developer spent time calculating the prices vs gold farming.
3 - There is no way to re-read the tutorials, so if you missed something in the beginning you will have to figure it out on your own.
4 - The vortex spell gets destroyed if it hits the corner of the screens. I'm pretty sure that wasn't intentional.
5 - This whole "continuum damage" if you are touching an enemy. Bad bad design choice. Give us some invulnerability instead of trying to patch it with health regen.
6 - Whats with the mana usage? At some point the game just decided to drain more mana draining you rather quickly. I wish I could guess what happened, but that's what happen when you don't have a description or instructions about anything in this game.
7 - And finally, game doesn't auto save (nor looks like it saves at all). I just lost all my progress and probably won't come back to this game. But I can at least give some heads up.

Ice cream from space Ice cream from space

Given you get a new weapon that can cut tree trunks at the end and there were plenty of tree trunks on my adventure, you'd figure I could actually continue the game after beating Dad. Oh well, nice game either way. Had a great hour playing it.
PS: Your Newground medal call can be done after you press "continue". I wasn't logged at the time and could not acquire it.

Miroko responds:

That was the idea from the beginning going back and cutting some trunks to continue further. I even had plans for more bosses and even more powers. Sometimes things don't go so well. We had to cut some stuff out and this is the result.
Thank you for wasting your hour with my game. :)

Hatchet Harry Hatchet Harry

7.8 too much penis
- IGN

Sonac the Hodgeman 3 Sonac the Hodgeman 3

7.8 Too much Sanic

Super Neckbeard Super Neckbeard

That last boss was a huge middle finger for pattern recognition. Still, glad I was able to beat it. Just wish this game had medals, or at least something else as a sense of accomplishment.

All Systems: DOWN All Systems: DOWN

You know those ads that lets you play a mini game for like 5 secs before linking you to their website? Yeah... I'll play those.